Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 371 (Apr 30) - lost a whole bedding set??

Day 371 found the girls up and off to school in fog off and on and me waiting for the Lambert trucker to arrive and move the storage trailer. What a landscape change it was.

 before shot


thanks Dwayne and Candace, your guy was fast efficient and friendly!
 and here is is now and below the house after.. wow different

As I was unpacking I found this camera to go up on the upper vignette and low and behold one of my blogs I follow had put the exact same one up for sale. This is my favorite camera I have I think.
Right after the driver left the fog rolled back in. And soon it was gone again.
I spent the day just going thru boxes at the door and sorting and setting up things. It was very productive. I even opted out of going to town to celebrate coffee, treats and pizza for a co-worker!
the antique amoire being set up. After finally going thru all boxes and keeping the storage trailer set up with ones to store I could not find an entire set of bedding and pillows. It is my favorite queen bedding ever and I was so excited to set it up in the spare room.. dang it! where could it have went astray??

I cooked up a delicious roast with gravy and mashed potatoes for supper. Sadly I broke the handle on my favorite and well used pottery jug :-( Today was just odd, as we have so much stuff but it is the favorites that seem to break or get lost. I am going to try and glue it.
Shaina missed as she was working till 9 and stayed in till 11! After supper Sheldon watched a hockey game while I bustled around and then hit the furnace room. He followed down after game 1 and listened to game 2 while installing the closet organizer in Kaylin's room.

 furnace room before
 assembling another shelving unit


 there is a perfect spot of wasted space by the watr tank but not for long, all my Christmas containers fit, how perfect, one stop for all

OK not really I found 2 more tubs and my huge box of Sugar Town not including all the wrap and gift bags and gifts in the spare room..yes I have bought too many Christmas decorations and gifts I forgot about. :-)

so here was end of night progress.. YEAH!!
After a well earned shower it was bed time but I could not sleep so read, At 12:30 the rain started and was still going at 1:45 when I turned off light but sure enough it rained all night long



No comments:

Post a Comment