Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 350 - horse day

Day 350 was sunny with a breeze. I was up early not counting Sheldon heading to work, which stunk since it was sleep in day for me. I did tidying and had computer time. Shaina and Shannon finally got up about 12:30 and then ate & got ready to go for a ride. Britt was forced to wake up soon after. She headed out to scoop dog trails then ride horses. She took Pepper out ponying Beck, after I did her feet, then came back for Bird once I was done her.
After unloading my Jeffer's Equine order Ma & Pa brought back for me, I spent the afternoon trimming Bird and Beck's feet. This is such a great site, prices are amazing!! Then Shannon headed home and Shaina helped me unload boxes from the trailer.
 
 these are just Britt's :-)
Britt was the queen of boxes. Sheldon got home and helped move them to rooms and then he cooked up a grand supper of pork souvlaki, potatoes, cauliflower and fresh garden salad!

I unpacked boxes for the kitchen as well as stuff for rummage sale. I did post some on the facebook garage sale to see if we can recoup any money out of old Maureen,our delinquent tenant :-) I then updated the blog while Sheldon took dogs for a walk and the girls continued to unbox, actually I think Shaina spent her time online trying to find a new phone since the iPhone finally cratered.

While looking thru memory box Shaina found this note. it made me go grab a few others. This is one of the reasons I love my little sister to bits, she was the sweetest child!



No comments:

Post a Comment