Day 366 is Brittany's 15th birthday and has been one year since we pounded in the first stake. WOW! The morning was very foggy. Shaina headed off to school and the birthday girl got to take her time as today was badminton tournament. At quarter to none off we headed picking up Hannah then Brooke. I dropped the girls at the Catholic school for the day and grabbed teas and headed to work.
At noon I popped over to DQ to grab the birthday cake and lunch and a blizzard for Britt. I delivered it to the school and journeyed home. At the ranch I heated the bean bag up and put on my knee which is still causing grief. I even managed to doze off for a bit. I tidied, laundry and updated the blog before Shaina brought Britt home from school.
We then packed up stuff to head into polox practice after Sheldon got home from work, stopping first at an esthetichian to get Britt's long awaited nose piercing. She claimed this was the best part of the day!
Karen is the piercing gal marking placement
and piercing
and quick spray
and done.. note eye watering happens to all, not to do with pain. She said she could not even feel it!
we arrived at practice just after 6 only to find mosquitoes the size of birds, look at them on Diego's face
Britt enjoying her birthday with her loves.. pets and family!
Practice wrapped up about 7:45 and it was a quick beverage and visit then off to Subway to finally eat. Birthday girl packed away a full 12 inch sub and was still hungry! We stopped quick at Chinook mall for Shaina to see about phone repair but had no luck. It was a drive home, release the beasts and hit the sheets.







No comments:
Post a Comment