Since I was feeling so crappy I headed home at 1 stopping to get a library book for Sheldon and buy stamps and mail a letter. I enjoyed a nice rest curled up in bed watching the ever funny Ellen! I also made the ever scrumptious hamburger soup for supper!!
Shaina brought Britt home from school. B was a good girl and took the dogs for a nice long walk. Sheldon got home and we had a cold drink before he headed out to fill far pasture water tub and fix leak in underground tank.
We all scarfed down the hot soup and it was time for the girls to catch horses and load up to head to 4-H lessons. Sheldon was a sweet heart and took them so I could stay home. He found the new water line to the far pasture has a leak so will have to dig up and repair before we can separate the horses :-( I managed to update the blog and try to research glucosamine for dogs (can it be human variety or not)
I went out and caught Julio so he could eat with the 4-H horses when they got home at just before 9pm. It was getting darn right nippy!
No comments:
Post a Comment