Day 343 was a beautiful 19 degree day. The girls headed off to school while I started laundry, dealing with dogs and tidying.
early in the day these geese wanted to take over dirt pile but Coco was telling them to move on, below Diego just watched her nattering but threw in an occasional growl :-)
At 10 I was off to town grabbing a shot for Shaina and picking the girls up for a doctor appointment at 10:30. Then there was an hour of waiting and a quick actual time with Doctor M. A quick stop at work to get my yoga mat for Shaina and print her some 4-H record sheets then it was off to stock up on booze and groceries. At 12:30 I headed back to the ranch and was pleased to find Diego laying down but paying attention on the deck. First time left alone for 2 1/2 hours and he did great.
At just after 1, Kaylin dropped Asher off as she was going to attend a friends memorial in the afternoon. Sadly this young man ended his life last Thursday. He and I did laundry, went out and move the water hose reel, OK I packed him while hauling the water hose reel as he was not pleased with Diego's size. He used his fake cry when he would see him outside and inside begged to watch him out the window while signing dog! We played farm and cars and the best game.. juggling balls! disclaimer.. I was with him for the following pictures and removed from him while we played.
he was very tricky signing for cookies and then would feed them to his buddy Coco! Kaylin picked him up at 4 and off they went back to town. Britt arrived home just after on the new shortened bus ride. Shaina stayed in town to go to yoga and then boot camp not getting home till after 10. I went out to water my planters and putz around the yard then went and raked out the horse shelters. Once Sheldon got home from work he emptied the quad trailer of trash and came and shoveled up my crap piles. Britt worked with Bird and had a great "very fast" ride.
Finally at 7 we all came in for barbequed hamburgers and 4 kinds of salads. Then another 3 man/woman pool challenge played out till just after 9! Seems some of us are getting better :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment