Day 365.. can you imagine? well with leap year we added another day so tomorrow will be one year since we started April 26th 2011! that is just astounding. We have been so busy for a year, it has blown by!
sadly the wild rose party did not take the premier seat but our riding did. We were hoping for a change in government this time.
Today Britt was up early finishing the story for school. Her and I rushed off to school and work
I enjoyed a yummy bowl of home made lentil soup when I stopped at Amanda's at lunch. Asher was showing me his soccer skills and new Dr Seuss book, who knew there were new ones? I then headed home where I updated the blog and became embroiled in yet more Team France drama. Shaina came home early from school with a migraine at 2:30 and slept till just after 6.
The day started gloomy and cool but by noon the sun popped out and it was lovely. There is a big push tonight to get the grass seed planted along the road as they are forecasting lots of rain Thursday and even a hint of snow Friday morning!
Britt got home off the bus, donned some summer attire and went out to ride Julio for me. I walked the dogs to the gate but it was slow going for me. As Britt went by, Diego joined her and Ju. Soon after Sheldon came home and gave me a lift to the house.
Sheldon harrowed the ditches to level the horse tracks while I prepared steak supper. We all ate and headed out the door, us girls heading to 4-H and Sheldon to seed grass in the ditches. By now it was getting chilly. As we headed home just before 9 it started to sprinkle, perfect timing for the grass seed :-)
Once home, we unloaded ponies and hit the showers. Sheldon was sweeping his garage and followed suit soon after then we watched some TV with our feet up.
No comments:
Post a Comment