Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 355 - cinnabon buns

Day 355 was a cool and dreary day but Shaina and Shannon ventured to COP to go boarding around 11. I was up at 9 ready to get the day going. Today I was making cinnabon buns! It was also unpacking day as I had a lady lined up to take boxes and what progress we made. Sheldon brought in a stack for me to work on and I sorted for rummage sale, post on garage sale site and put away. Sheldon installed the fancy IR dimmer in the theater room and programmed the remote. He was most excited.

At 3:30 we ran a tray of cinnamon buns into Kaylin and Aaron, picked up Britt and Brooke from sleepover and hit Wal-mart for storage bins and such.

Back a the ranch at 5:30 we continued to clean, Shaina arrived soon after and she and Britt managed to box and organize their closets making their rooms look fantastic. I cleaned the kitchen and continued the sorting making it look amazing. What a feeling. Sheldon unloaded the cedar he bought yesterday and installed a shelf and rod in Shaina's room.



Sheldon whipped up supper of pot stickers, harvest hotdogs (not just any hot dog!) and a fresh salad. Yum actually. He also took loads of rummage sale stuff to my car and took Diego for a walk. He also replaced the electric fence gate and released the horses into both small pastures. We will have to set up water before they are divided into fat and skinny pens.



Shaina headed out to a local concert in Standard and then had a sleepover at Jenna's. Hannah came for sleepover before 9 and Brooke was picked up at 9:30 by her Dad. I spent a lot of the evening looking up trees and plants for the 2nd update of the landscape design. A family stopped out and loaded up a ton of boxes I had stacked in the garage. Hannah was picked up at 11:30.



No comments:

Post a Comment