Day 364 was another fantastic day, perhaps spring really is here! The girls were up and off to school while Sheldon was off to work. I spent my day trying to get things back in order starting with the pantry.
I love a tidy pantry, I love organizing and tossing out boxes, filling Tupperware and making it all pretty. Laundry was another big chore of the day. Updating the blog in between vacuuming the floors. I unrolled my new rug only to find it completely shredded on the rubber edge..GRRRR, back to store it goes
At one ran to town, met Kaylin and Asher and we walked to the voting station and did our civic duty. As they headed home, I then drove to do errands like mail, return and found new rug and black oil sunflowers seeds at wal-mart, returned my jeans at Lammles, found tons of seeds and a old skeleton key holder at Home Hardware with a birthday gift certificate and then stopped at PJ's Appliances to check out a new freezer (It seems Grandma Stolz's may be packing it in as it runs constantly).
By now it was after 3:30 so home I went grabbing the mail as I passed our box. Shaina was already home from school and Britt arrived on the bus soon after. Today broke records in southern Alberta, Calgary's being 102 years
even. My car showed 27 and for sure in the sun it showed hotter! The
girls found it too hot to ride even.They trimmed up Baby's fetlocks and took her out for a spin.
At 5:30 Sheldon dropped Britt at Hannah's on way to town for yoga, boot camp and a sleepover with Kaylin.
Sheldon headed back to town to vote once he got home form work and stopped for groceries and to look at barbeques. Once home he enjoyed the home made salsa I created and cooked us up some breakfast sausages and beans (He old me he was bringing steak home but he forgot LOL) he scooted over to pickup Britt at 7 and then she tacked up Bird for a ride.
which carpet do you vote for for the living room, both same color it is the pattern to choose from, left or right?
At 8, we caught the 3 other polox ponies and Britt untacked and hosed Bird down and we hopped them in the trailer and booked it off to Murray the Chiropractor. All 4 horses were out so it was good we took them all. Ten pm found us loading them up and heading home. The 2 skinnies got their feed while Britt ran in to finish and assignment.. WHAT? you went to a friends and with horses but were not done? Britt! she was up till 11:30 or so and still not done planning to get up early and finish. Not hard to tell she is soon to be 15 :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment