Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 346 - chimney sweeping bird

Day 346 went from snow covered cool wake up to sunny warm and green grass afternoon to a few gusts of snow blowing thru in the evening!
here is the morning view. Off to get Britt to school and work. After work I headed home and heard a distinct noise of a bird in the fireplace so once Sheldon got home he set out to capture
 can you see it in there?
 here is a better shot, this is one black bird, we call him sweeper as he cleaned all soot out of the chimney which we wisely cleaned up before releasing him into the bottom


 the series of shots not going into the bag as planned but rather flying at the windows

but soon enough he was captured and released into the sun filled day. Britt fed the horses while I continued to clean and sort and purge items via FB garage sale. Supper and then I took Britt to Hannah's for the evening. The Paetz family came here for a visit and pool tourney. Shaina drove home yet again thru a foggy snow filled night not getting home till 10. Everyone headed home and I went to pick up Britt at midnight!
 Asher tells Shaina a story

No comments:

Post a Comment