Day 356 was a big sleep in day. After a few peeks at the clock I did not officially get out of bed till 10, Sheldon a bit later and Britt not till noon. We found that the wire gate did not work without the electric fence being on requiring Sheldon to repair the gate, put horses back in and turn the charger on! :-) But not before watching a little hockey, Can you believe that playoffs started at 10 am our time and ran all day?? This was where he would sneak to every so often.. or rather often lol.
Sheldon brought me in more boxes and I managed to unpack a ton more, actually another entire box load for the family that came last night. My big excitement was my antique cabinet I bought for the dining area. He and I hauled it in and I got busy polishing it up. I was so pleased with the end result. Another amazing feat was all my good china in and put in the upper cabinets.
my purchase looking good but needing cleaning and care
this stuff is magic
check out the difference L and R
great, caught on camera in pjs, messy hair and no makeup, thanks Sheldon
the finished results, YEAH!!
and most of my good china all put away
Sheldon working on the garage in the evening
some of his treasures on the deck, note Diego keeping a watchful eye
the long upper prior to decorating and the sign Sheldon hung a few days back, it is the first holes sunk in the walls other than the mirrors and closet organizers, first picture hung!
me decorating, click the picture to enlarge and see just how dusty the ledge was by my feet :-) and below the finished look for the evening. Yes I wore my pj's all day and it felt awesome!! but now they needing washing from all the ledge dust.
Sheldon unloaded sports box and moved into the garage. He swept the garage floor. A delicious roast supper was compiled and enjoyed by the 3 of us. Shaina did not arrive home till 9 after spending the day shopping and going to a movie. At 10:30 it was time for a well deserved hot soak in the tub! (while Sheldon watched yet another hockey game! :-))

No comments:
Post a Comment