Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 353 - Kaylin gets PRK laser eye surgery

Day 353 was a gloomy day. Sheldon was in a hurry to get fertilizer on as they forecast rain today. I slept in till 9:30 but the girls till 11:30! The rain hit at noon :-). Kate headed home just after lunch and at 1:30 Britt and I headed to town getting Tims and picking up Brooke before Kaylin and Aaron and off thru the rain to Calgary at 2:10. Although it was a deluge in Calgary we arrived early so hit the mall. Brooke and Britt shopped while the rest of us went to her appointment at Gimbel. I left Aaron in charge of going in with her and headed to Costco in the NW.. on the way I hit snow. Once out of Costco this was my car.
 can you believe it!! Hells bells but I guess it helped the fertilizer! :-) I prefer the rain aspect though
a quick stop at my favorite store.. aw..adorable then to retrieve the troupes. Kaylin was scheduled for two hours but was done in one. She was checking out for a nap by the time I got to the mall. I ran in to grab Shaina a new Iphone and headed back to Strathmore to drop the patient off under Aaron's great care. Britt and I arrived at the ranch in time to enjoy a fish and chips supper Sheldon prepared. He had put out a bale for the horses after work during the spring blizzard.
Shaina was off on a party bus for the evening to celebrate Shannon and Cassidy's 18th birthdays. Britt and I watched War Horse and found it very close to the actual book which was nice to see. was going to put movie poster here but I am out of picture room for the blog for free.. NO WAY!! now what?

At 12:30 I drove thru the still blizzarding snow to retrieve Shaina from the party and brought her safely home. another long but successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment