Day 345 found the girls heading off to school and me following close behind going to work. I left big dog outside this am for my 4 hours of work and he was on the deck when I got home :-)
I worked on changes to our preliminary landscape design, very exciting to think it will someday get started. I also depressed myself by going out to the storage trailer to find a few things but found 1 million boxes of "stuff". Yes we are very blessed with stuff. It is imperative I get sorting the stuff and sharing it with others via the church rummage sale in a couple weeks!
Shaina worked after school till 9 while Britt had badminton after school and caught a ride home for supper at 5:30 from Olsens. Sheldon took Diego out for a quad run/harrow.
A delicious steel head trout and quinoa supper with a healthy salad prepared by Britt was enjoyed by the 3 of us.
Today Sheldon and I each finished another bottle of our detox liquid
At about 7:30 the predicted winter storm blew in, yuck! Shaina had a slow careful drive home after work at 9:30.



No comments:
Post a Comment