Day 368 was a rainy start but turned to wind for most of the day :-( Shaina drove Britt to school even having a spare first period. I bet she went to Tims then :-) Grama, Papa and I had a lazy start enjoying coffee/tea and watching Canadian Pickers. I then got showered and worked on the spare room while they read papers and played some pool.
before the spare room
before the closet and seen below the after
I also gave Diego his 2nd shot which he never even noticed.
At noon they went in to meet Kaylin for lunch before heading home. I continued to sort. Sheldon arrived at 1:50 before we went to town to meet the bus that would take us to the Craft beer pub to celebrate a farewell of a co-worker. it was a very fun and entertaining party followed by a fire at another co-workers.
Shaina went to the city with friends to the Ranchmans and stayed overnight. At 11 we picked up Britt from Brooke's as well as Caleb and Hannah and gave all rides home.
No comments:
Post a Comment