Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 369 - unpacking trailer

Day 369 was a nice sleep in day, none of us rousted till 10:45. It was then time to tackle the storage trailer as we need to get it moved to progress to tree planting and assembling the planter boxes. Britt painted a full length mirror.
The afternoon the sun came out so I planted the gate planters with my assistants.
 before
 after - morning glory and four o clocks, we then weeded the baby trees and checked the older ones
 my assistants hard at work
 back at the ranch Sheldon continued to set up the garage
 and I replanted some of my hens and chicks since "someone" backed over the planter at top of photo..SLK
The girls went to clean the highway trees and brought back this trailer load and out again and got these bag fulls
Emily and Michelle stopped out to borrow a jacket of Shaina for school interview. Kaylin came out and her and I did pedicures for her trip tomorrow. We all enjoyed a great sausage supper then the two younger girls rode. Sheldon and I continued on with the trailer hauling in more boxes. We threw in the towel and got a hot bean bag for my knee at 11.
Shaina headed in later to stay the night at Kaylins and drive them to the airport at 3 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment