Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 351 - Hanna dentist trip and 4-H riding starts!

Day 351 was the start of a very busy week for me. Although the girls are off all week for Easter vacation we are jam packed. This am I am off to work but first grabbing gas, tea for Coreena and I and dropping Buick at the garage. On the way to the Hat we found the DVD would not work, bad news the system is pooched and needs replacing, good news they will do it as if we had extended warranty and pay a deductible.

At noon, I ran and grabbed fast food and drinks for the trip to Hanna to dentist. Shaina and Britt came to town so Shaina could have grad retakes done at the school. I picked them up at 12:30 and we were off. Britt drove to Hanna so I could read. Shaina had a cleaning and check up to show all good, Britt an ortho adjustment and an ozone shot for myself. At 4:20 we were back on the road home with Shaina driving however that did not last long, soon she coerced Britt back behind the wheel. Luckily I still got to read and was 40 pages from the end when we arrived home at just after 6.

Tonight was the first night 4-H was back in the saddle lessons at 6:30 15 minutes away so I had text Sheldon ahead to hook up trailer and he was kind enough to make the girls grilled cheese. We rushed in the door, changed clothes and rushed out to catch horses and throw them in the trailer. At the approach to turn on highway, I looked out to see Diego happily right beside the truck!! I called Sheldon who came on quad to retrieve him and take for a run, however he said he tried to follow us two more times eventually having to lock him up in garage.We were late for lessons but luckily the instructor was running behind.

It was a fabulous weather day and enjoyable night. We were back to the ranch at about 8:30. I grabbed a snack and went for a nice hot bath. Britt showered and headed to Hannah's for a sleepover. Sheldon had Matt over to BS and drink beer in the garage to plan tomorrow's fertilizer plans. Shaina prepared for a busy day tomorrow.
 photo from earlier this month Shaina airbrushed her face for a local hockey game, team spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment