Day 362 awoke to sunshine and happiness as today the master closet will be installed. The girls got up and off to school. Stew, the closet guy was here at 8:40 and spent the entire day installing the closet finishing at just after 3pm!
oh happy day, no more boxes and living off piles on floor
During that time Sheldon and I rolled out a bale and separated the "fat" and "skinny" horses AKA the TB and QH pastures. I moved more boxes to door of trailer to come in. I cleaned and set up the downstairs wall unit while Sheldon finished filling water tub, checked trap line :-( and plugged in fridge (his words to work)
At 1:30 we went to Stouts to watch barefoot Birgitta perform her magic on Sadie. At 3 we came back, got Diego and took him to the vet. Since we got him, he has been declining in energy and has a hard time getting up. Of course he is getting a ton of exercise so I wanted to help him out. I found they are using a treatment of herbal products injected at intervals and having great success like glucosamine/condrotin supplements. His new exercise program has found him down in weight, he weighed in at 140 pounds. I gave him the first injection under vet supervision and will continue weekly and then monthly in the future. The girls took him and Coco for a walk in town, I think D thought he was a prince riding in the "grand Marquis". She said he only left slime in a few places, his favorite being on her head rest!! LOL
We grabbed some beer (the crippled husband only able to carry one) and headed back to Stouts to see amazing results. We are so happy for Sadie and wish he the best healing. Back at the ranch, it was a quick beverage before Birgitta came here to check my hoof progress. I had thrown in a timed oven chicken for supper, chopped up salad master potatoes and Shaina created her famous cauliflower and made gravy. Sheldon and I loaded the closet up with all the stuff we had been storing on the floor for the last 5 months! Britt rode Julio and ponied Bird.
We enjoyed a scrumptious supper. After supper Shaina and Sheldon had a sleep each while watching a movie and the hockey game. I updated the blog then decided to go unload closet boxes but upon jumping out with a box, I blew out my right formerly injured while skiing knee! NO WAY, so now both of us are out of work. I did manage to hobble to the house with the box thanks to Diego who came and used himself as a crutch for me. What a dog!
At 9, Shaina got up and took KD for a ride in the dark! then had Jenna out for a sleepover.Britt was in the basement watching TV of course. Sheldon and I laid in bed with heat pad and ice packs watching PVR shows.. BAHAHAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment