Day 354 - was a great day for cleaning. I was up early as Shaina's new phone had a tricky knocking sounds for a text so I checked door twice :-) Sheldon took the day off planning to take Kaylin to eye appointment and pickup cedar for raised garden planters so he slept in as did the girls again. But I called time to get up at 10 to un pack the boxes they brought in a few days back. I had the phone to dangle over Shaina which did work and she was a machine. I cleaned the office and sorted boxes for rummage sale. Sheldon and I both spent hours on the phone with Bell.. there cannot be a more unorganized company in the world is there?
At 12:30 he hitched up the little trailer and was off to get Kaylin. He made a quick stop at Eecol for a theater dimmer switch and then to her appointment where the doctor deemed her vision better than normal. Then they picked up cedar and back to town. He did other errands and brought home KFC for supper at 7:30.
At the ranch in the afternoon, Kate came over to ride with Shaina while Britt stretched and groomed Bird then fed both and groomed Julio who is a wooly mammoth still. I continued to clean and tried my new front entry rug which sadly was too yellow for my walls! People I need a rug, help me.
here is a new rug I picked up in great Falls, however Sheldon feels it
is too yellow so I sold it online and it went right away with a waiting
list, Of course it is lovely and was cheap!
After supper I started updating the blog since Monday, whew.. this is when I found no picture room. Can you believe I managed to use 1 GB of photos on the blog over 353
days? Is it worth it to pay a yearly fee now to get 20 GB more? Is
anyone still reading this other than my die hard fans.. Mom W and Mom K,
Terri and Sheldon??? please comment if you think it worth it. I told
Sheldon I could just tell him about my day :-)
Shaina went over to Kate's to watch a movie around 8:30 and Sheldon ran Britt to town for a sleepover at Brooke's at 9:30. Sheldon worked on GST for the house while watching hockey. For 3rd night in a row I was not in bed till after 1 am! yikes, need sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment