The girls were off early to work, Britt working 9:30-1:30 and Shaina working 9-3. I was up early and reading my new book Before I Go To Sleep and doing laundry. Today was Diego's 5th birthday so after a quick breakfast Sheldon and I took him and Coco for walk.
Then at 11 Wendy came to go over the landscape plan. It was a very productive meeting lasting 2 hours. A quick bite to eat and Sheldon was off with the trash and dogs to pick up Britt and go to the dump. In town, he also picked up a special grout tool. I researched some more plants while waiting and once back at 2:30 he and I got started on grouting the back splash in the kitchen.
the grout goes up
was trying to show the day outside, sunny yet brisk and needing a fire which I burned all day
and on
Shaina got home about 3:20 and her and Britt headed out to ride horses. Shaina took Julio and Britt worked alone again. she fed up the two horses and caught Beck to condition her. Shaina's friend Owen stopped around 4:30 and they played some pool.
one tired puppy but think he is having a great birthday
Britt feeds the horses
thick with grout
the long side now
microwave side drying
and I do the cleanup, done by 4:00
now to dry for 3 hours, barbqued sausage (the LAST pack!!) was enjoyed for supper
and at 7:30 I have given the final wipe down
and the outlets covers go on and the light valances
finished microwave side at night
this is long side the next morning! Shaina headed to town at 9:30 and did not make home till 1:30! darn child
No comments:
Post a Comment