Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 342 - April Fool's Day

Day 342 was a darn windy yet sunny Sunday. It also was a very lazy one. I was up at 9 and Sheldon after 10 but the girls may have made 11:30 or later :-) I tried to do an April fools trick but Sheldon said my smirk gave it away.. go figure!

I fed dogs and started the last of my horse blanket laundry and did some blogging. Sheldon was trying to get the ipod to work on the down stairs system and when I went to help him just after 11:30 we found ourselves not coming out until 1:30 but at that time we had a reorganized shelf and more game boxes emptied.
 I may be a bit OCD..OK allot!

Quick lunch, girls played pool then I took dogs for a long walk while Sheldon watched Nascar. It did not take long before it was just a snore fest, I'm sure he did not even see who won in the end. Later he got out ladder and took the plastic off the front alcove window then played in the dirt & manure at septic area for bit then back to the car race. The green grass is poking thru but we sure need rain!

I enjoyed some time on Pinterest.. love this place, so many ideas. I also had time to sit down and enjoy James Patterson's new book, Now You See Her. I nearly finished it in the evening.
The girls were super lazy staying downstairs doing very little other than watching TV and sitting on their phones. Shaina did go put freshly washed halters away and washed dishes. Britt set and cleared the table for a yummy supper of fish and chips with home made coleslaw and sauteed spinach.

After supper it was a good hot bath, a couple games of pool and a few TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment