Day 219, awoke to a blizzard, Britt and Shaina drove slowly to school. I headed in only to find the roads sheer crap. below is the highway as I drove in! (don't worry Terri, I was going slow :-))
Being a bit rushed Britt had no lunch so I picked her and a friend up and dropped them at Tims for lunch while ran to town house to grab more stuff. Ran them back to school and back to town house to do accounting. I loaded up the Buick and went to get groceries so we had lunch food and fridge food. YAY! Verdatech did the house energy efficiency testing and said we were the best rated house he had tested this last few months
I picked Britt up after school and it was off "home" to unload with first priority being building a fire which we have had every day there. I threw in a roast for supper. The evening was cleaning, un packing and doing laundry while watching "Harry Potter" final movie.
this is the fancy "schluter" crack filler I suggested so nothing gets behind the stovetop, hope it works.
the recycling is piling high behind the Buick each day
this is my new life with hard wood.. puppy prints every time they go out :-(
Sheldon worked on Shaina's closet organizer since she was planning to actually sort her clothes after she gets home from work.
and once home she got after it.. the closet anyway
Britt tucked in her bed reading till late every night!







No comments:
Post a Comment