two tone pony wall
Britt`s room
Shaina`s room
basement shots
and the fellows were hard at work putting down more hardwood.
First order of business was running the wire to the outlet we cut in the floor.
I started painting in the ensuite bath, wow.. think I should have let the painter do that as there are so many gouges from tiles installation etc Oh well I shall persevere.
started before I snapped photo
other side
north wall
hard at it
finished around the tub
Sheldon put a few more supports in the tub edge too
here is the shower after Rod put cement on wall areas and set the drain ready to be tiled now. Sheldon may a quick check on the horse waterer only to find it froze up, darn.. so now we need to keep an eye on this. Dad mentioned he had issues with this type of waterer in the past, UGH
I then did sweeping & cleaning of stairs, basement, main floor, hauled out garbage etc, Sheldon swept our utility room then cut pilot holes in stairs for lights but ran out of battery power to continue
while I looked on, thanks Ed for snapping this! :-/ (he stopped out to check the house and meet a friend selling him wood in our yard)
a quick consult to decide hardwood finish at fireplace
then moved on to installing outlets after I vacuumed them out
the kitchen at the end of the day, the floor has me going crazy, want to swiffer and mop! At 6, covered in dust, dirt and paint, we made our way back to town. A cold beer & warm bowl of soup with the girls (who had milk) was enjoyed. Earlier in the day , Kaylin called to say she had a wee crash only to later in the day, the same car was hit yet again when Shaina passed by. Guess the grumpy owner may consider moving it from a slippery corner :-) Shaina and Britt finished a movie, then Shaina went back to your "new home" with Kaylin.
Showers, laundry, blog updates and relaxing on the couch was the evening events. Lucky tonight we gain an extra hour sleep, YAHOO!!



No comments:
Post a Comment