Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 218 - still no heat or plumbing done :-(

Day 218 - was our first head to school and work from the ranch. Above was the sunrise. Britt and I made it in great time. Greg the painter was out touching up paint on baseboards at the ranch and Rick stopped by, not doing much! LOL

At noon I grabbed a quick burger and then took the EnCana food bank donations to them, dropped library book off and paid bills around town. Next was to the town house to pack, do accounting and organize. Not sleeping the night before blessed me with a head ache which plagued me until bedtime but I knew I would sleep well that night. Finally the girls got here about 4:15 and loaded up more of their stuff. With a  full Buick at 4:45 we headed south only to pass Sheldon on his way to town with the truck and trailer.

He loaded stuff up from the town house and got some groceries and back to ranch at around 7:30pm. Shannon was kind enough to stop and get the girls to take them to 4-H adopt a family shopping in town and Krista gave Britt a ride home after. Shaina stayed in town to work out with her sister and finally made it home by 9
Me cooking late supper on new stove.. cooks like a dream
and the happy eaters!

My evening was spent unpacking boxes and making it tidy only to be foiled by Sheldon's load he brought all in! UGH But by 10 I had to have a bath in the new tub.. fabulous it was!!
I put this shower stand together but needs a bit of adjusting

And by 10:30 I was in bed. Sheldon worked on trying to hook the fan coil up to heating system since the plumber who was out during the day only hooked one set of taps up, stuck in 3 others and that was his days work!! However I don't think S was successful as it was still 18 the next morning.
Status of Shaina's room.. this child needs to stay home and organize! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment