Today is day 198. We are down to details. Today at the ranch Dustin and Connor installed all the last base boards around hardwood. After a delicious steel head trout, quinoa and salad supper, at 7 Sheldon and I drove out to check progress and take some snaps.
yes the dusty floors look worse with a flash
but they look lovely.
I installed the LED candelabra bulbs
missed snapping this photos, Rick put the dark color in the back of the niches
I like my fixture all lit up
the last granite sink arrived today I think
the finish is antique but sure looks dark in photos
the spindles and iron work revealed
At 8 we went back tot town where I blogged, uploaded photos to order and organized the last few weeks of service companies. Sheldon watched TV and made a yummy beverage for our relaxing pleasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment