Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 202 - painting day and more lights installed

Day 202, Sunday November 13th is another overcast but plus 5 in the morning. I woke at 9 but after such a late night decided to grab a few more winks. It was then up and on to laundry making brunch etc while Sheldon ran Britt to take care of her puppy charges and then headed to work at 11. He even brought me a hot chai!! After a scrumptious breakfast of scrambled eggs, avocado/tomato salad and toasted cheese bread Sheldon and I were off to Totem and Home Hardware to pick up more light bulbs and such.

At the ranch I started painting the 2nd coat in the ensuite while Sheldon did many jobs such as
 Matt and he put the garage lights up
 Matt creating the power box for the septic system, He also did outlets for under the deck, kitchen TV and fixed the GFI Sheldon installed :-)
 Sheldon flushed out his bathroom system
 Craig, Amanda and Mr A stopped out to check progress
 he scooted around on the hard wood leaving a little trail, I suggested I strap swiffers to him next time!
 Sheldon ran wire to the stair lights
 and trimmed up in the front
 here are a couple rugs we picked up last week
 finishing the stair wiring
 I swept a ton yesterday and more today, here cleaning up Rick's drilling mess. The garage is so warm with the floor working now it was 72 degrees the last few days and the new lights are super bright, going to be a great place to work.
 after I was done painting we were able to put up the vanity lights a few hours later
 since Tony needs lights to get the tile done. He is finally home from vacation and starting in the morning
 my job in installation is putting up all the hardware and bulbs
closet lights all went in today to, here is Shaina's closets. Just before six we scooted back to town to enjoy my lasagna, Shaina picked Britt up from work at six and joined us for supper. Kaylin was under the weather so did not join but was very excited to have her Royal Canadian Legion Bursary arrive. Congratulations Miss Kaylin, see there is money for students when you apply, just not all pay out as we learned.

A refreshing shower, frosty drink and TV were the rewards for a hard days work.

No comments:

Post a Comment