Day 195 was a busy sunny Sunday. We received word last night that Shaina won top "B" level woman at Polocrosse Canada awards night and Julio won best horse!! Very proud weekend for my girls and pony.
Time rolled back and we all got an extra hour but Britt still had to be to work by 8 new time. Sheldon dropped her off and again delivered a hot chai tea to me this time in bed :-) He and I watched a couple House by Bryan shows waiting for Home Hardware to open at 10 where we stopped to grab 4 more gallons of paint and continued to the ranch.
deer on the way in just watching us
I got busy cutting in the ensuite paint and this kept me busy for many hours doing it and the re-doing the half bath after the painter sprayed the walls white during trim painting.
Lordy.. where is my sister when I need hair repair.. sorry folks, it is grab and elastic and get painting :-)
I LOVE the color, so happy I did it
While I painted, Sheldon cut in the stairs
then he went out to trouble shoot the horse waterer which was frozen again this am and found a wire not connected on the heat trace pad by the manufacturer! again I say WTH! Yay honey! horses much happier now. :-)
the fellows finished the hardwood
last piece going in
Sheldon making repairs to the hole cut by Rick :-(
and he installed dryer outlet
and range outlet
floors all finished
yes they are dusty, I tried the swiffer and it was dirty in a few swipes :-(
here is the custom edge Dustin made waiting for carpet install
Dustin makes a great edge at fireplace
Sheldon tries the new walkway
the built in path
my scared of heights electrician!! BAHAHAHA installing entry light fixture
but he does it but not happily
Apparently we need to budget for some new rockport shoes, that is his sock hanging out, I was laughing while holding the fixture up on the other side of the ladder
then I skipped up the ladder and installed the glass pieces
with my fancy gloves included
then back up to vacuum the sawdust from the outlet installs
but I sent him back up to install 3 outlets, this at least had a floor for him to lie on :-), I then pulled window covers off and washed the sills up there getting off a few months of fly @^%%$#.
At six, hungry and stiff we ventured back to town where Britt had put the roast in a few hours before and cooking potatoes for me to mash. I threw on some peas, made gravy while Sheldon carved the roast and we had the most delicious meal ever, Kaylin and Shaina soon joined us after hearing just how yummy it indeed was. Best gravy ever was Britt's compliment and I thought the potatoes were the fluffiest ever.
We all watched Once Upon a Time and then Kaylin and Shaina went back to the apartment at 8. It was relaxing baths for all and PVR for our favorite TV night of the week. Buenos Noches amigos!

No comments:
Post a Comment