After a shower, it was off to Walmart to look for screws but no luck, grab snacks for awards nights and then stopped at building suppluy store for screws.
At 11:30 we headed to the ranch where we joined the workers. Dustin and Connor were working on the hard wood. Our good friend Darren, came over to help move the basement vanity in and downstairs.
but needed to recruit Dustin to help too
and down the stairs
Greg was painting
looking into media room
and out of media room
the paint we brought out last night and Britt`s room starting below
Rick showed up as we got there and he and Sheldon worked on getting the water line thru to the garage
started out
started to heat up but still no luck, finally Rick decided to cut yet another hole int eh floor to get this thru, this time in the tile area. I asked what happens if they cut the hot water lines below, soon enough we found out, i heard a loud gushing sound! WTH!! another glitch in the darn build in my head, excitement in Rick`s as the hose finally mad it thru!! I knew it was time for me to go to town soon.
I was the sweeper and garbage collector. I think I have swept that floor more than I have swept any floor in my life. I also measured and placed out my in floor outlet.
Sheldon measured and found joists from downstairs
this is my imaginary couch
the ponies thought it a bit breezy so all 9 wedge around the one shelter leaving the other wide open, silly ponies
A little after one, it was back to town, stopping at my work to update and print off programs for awards night. Sheldon then dropped me at home where I made delicious hamburger soup and worked on awards night stuff. He went back out to cut in the outlet and meet the Bell guy to install a new dish and set up the system. I had to call him back to town to get ready for tonight while he was trying to fish wire to the outlet, he arrived at 4:50.. hurry and shower man!
The snow continued all day slowly letting up around four and even the sun peeked out as we drove out to Nightingale for the Rusty Spurs 4-H Awards night.
Sharon and I performing our last awards night as general leaders, six years with Rusty spurs, 10 in 4-H, bog night! (in our minds LOL)
Britt 1st place public speaking - Intermediate
Britt 1st place record book - Int
Britt 2nd place Horsemanship - Int
Britt 1st place Proficiency Award - Int
Britt receiving her silver Award of Excellence presented by Monique from ATB
Britt accepting her year end achievement award, a Rusty Spurs stamped halter
the club all together. minus 2 missing girls. After paying for the items we won in the silent auction it was time for home at 9pm. (Kaylin had me bid on Flames tickets and she won 2 for Dec 8th game, first Flames game ever for her, very excited)
We stopped to top up air in my tires at Husky then home to relax and catch up on PVR shows like Grimm and Hawaii 5-0. Shaina arrived home from the city where she went after school with Rylan to shop and the movie ``Tower Heist``.


No comments:
Post a Comment