Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 205 - tile continues and horses escape

Day 205, times ticking down now. Tony and Beth were tiling today,  At lunch I got a call that the gate was left open by a contractor and the horses escaped. Soon after 6 horses came back in the yard so Beth ran and closed gate. I drove out and bombed across the field to far gate, walked out in winery and caught Hawk. Beck and Pepper following closely I returned them to the field, did a head count, dropped Beth back at her truck and back to work!
 note the dog leash I used to bring Hawk
 the rest following
 cold and windy, below the Buick bombing around

At 3, Sheldon called again to say Rod was locked out and needed me to go let him in..UGH so off I went but part way there he called back to say Tony left a door open for him. I came home and vacuumed and cleaned the house for two rental showings tomorrow night.

For supper it was clean out fridge left over night with the addition of fresh salsa and fresh tomato and avocado salad. yes we have a surplus of tomatoes! :-)
While I chopped, Sheldon took the vanity to Dustin to confirm measurements for vanity and the plan to build. after supper and a watching Hawaii 5-), at 7:30 Sheldon headed to the ranch loaded down with things to take out and a list of things to bring back. I stayed home and spent many hours on my GST, again procrastination is bad!
 tile at back entry way all laid
 in half bath
 the shower dude Rod's fancy saw
 ensuite toilet floor laid
 better shot
and the shower portion Rod got finished. Sheldon also tested the basement toilet for functionality and gave thumbs up. He came back to town about 8:30 and enjoyed some snacks and TV while I plodded away on GST. Just after 11 ,I called it a night and finished this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment