Day 192 was a busy day. Shaina got her and Britt to school with Kaylin's car after their sleep over. I was busy at work spending time finishing up 4-H awards night certificates and such and then at 11:45 was off to get Britt and Shaina along with Sharon and Shelby and we headed to Carseland where we were caretakers for the horses used for a young woman's funeral. She was a school mate of Kaylin's, bearing the same name and lost her battle to brain cancer at the tender age of 20. It was a heart breaking afternoon.
On the way back to Strathmore, we all stopped at the house to check progress and show Sharon the paint colors. Greg was busy spraying trim in the basement while Dustin and Connor were installing the hard wood.
Back in town it was a quick snack, beverage and rest time on the couch then the girls went with Sheldon to run errands. Supper including this
roasted corn salad then off to Home Hardware at 6:40 to grab 8 more gallons of paint!!! The girls stayed home to do homework and watch Water for Elephants. Although the day only got a high of 9 it was enjoyable esp since they say snow starting at midnight and high of -6 tomorrow!

At the ranch I snapped update photos and then I helped Sheldon put a new bale in the east pasture. He then went and took one to the west pasture while I hauled in the paint.
No comments:
Post a Comment