Day 201 started sunny but soon turned overcast. Papa headed out at about 9:30 to go grab us Tims, yummy! Britt got ready for work while we visited. At about 10:45 we took Britt to work and met Grama and Papa at the Roadhouse for brunch. Shaina met us there too.
At noon Sheldon and I drove to the ranch with Shaina following close in her car. Grama and Papa headed to Okotoks to watch Brendan play hockey and then home.
Shaina's new sick whip
the deck I cleaned yesterday and the load of trash we finished loading today
Shaina visited with her horses and then installed plate covers throughout the house.
Theater room lights go in
and don't they look cool?? very movie theater like I thought
then it was re-cutting drywall after the pipes were dualled off from the single
lots of sweeping to do each day
while I peeled the plastic covered in grout and such off the tub and set up the toilet for install
then we installed the double vanity and the light fixture
and Shaina's light- with plastic still on but how pretty is it!
the one wall of movie lights!! and below the basement vanity light
Just after 3 we loaded up and headed to the dump to unload the trailer full. Whew, lots to toss. we carried on to town 3:45, grabbing a hot tea to warm us up and then to pickup Britt from work at 4. Then off to UFA to pickup 2 tombstone feeders. We decided we should stop for supper before heading back out. While I made the supper, Britt went over with Sheldon to take care of Amanda's dogs and Sheldon grabbed a few groceries. Time to eat the yummy meal.
at 6:30 it was trailing back out to the ranch house to install more fixtures.
in Britt's closet Sheldon installs the fixture which cracked me up at this angle
and her bed room light - which is her Great Grandma Stolz's chandelier
here she helps her Dad hold it up
and lit up
after a few more baubles added
I then realized we installed the wrong fixture down stairs so it was a quick change
to where it was meant to go, main floor bath
bedrooms lights installed
Back in her room, Britt added the chain of crystals around the outside and worked on trying to clean the crystals. She also installed the rest of the electrical outlet plates too.
Back upstairs, Sheldon installs the smoke alarm
while looking around Britt spots a few fungus growing in the driftwood mantle..BAHAHAHA true nature at its best
and I install the CO/smoke alarm, I also installed all the light bulbs I had on hand in all these fixtures, clearly needing a pile more as we installed all bedrooms except ours and other rooms today.
the girls are a bit cooler with the new dos so found the warmest spots to rest near us, even if it is an old tarp.
A few of the outlets were not to my liking for order so my electrician kindly changed them around
and then he tried to remove his mini crop.
10:30 called us back to town where Britt drove stopping at Co-op card lock to learn how to fill the truck. Back at the townhouse, I made a lasagna while enjoying a frosty beer and blogging the last two days. At 12:20 i took the lasagna out of the oven wishing I was hungry enough to enjoy a warm piece. Britt ran to the basement once we got home and watched a movie on the TV she set up for the sleepover so we never saw much of her. Sheldon enjoyed a few beers and TV. Around 1:30 am, it was called a night as tomorrow was going to be another busy day. Had to remind Britt to go to bed to as she works a 7 hour shift tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment