At the ranch, Dan installed last of the heat vents and Rick finished the indoor plumbing stuff! After work I picked up Tony's cash for tiling. I spent afternoon at the rental paying bills and such including an hour with Telus trying yet again to see why the phone is not moved. This no ranch internet is a pain. And then they say it cant be hooked up at the ranch until the 16th due to the high winds taking out the local towers. DARN.
Aaron came to the town house at 4:30 followed soon by Sheldon with the truck and trailer. They loaded up another load. I took a load home in the Buick at 5 and made supper.
The fellows came out with the load, unloaded it. Yanni stopped to help Shaina move furniture in her room and both he and Aaron stayed to enjoy my delicious chicken dinner. After supper Sheldon took A back to town and loaded another load himself since Tony offered but was a no show. We later learned he was waiting for Sheldon's call. I continued to unpack boxes and clean. Sheldon brought the trailer back out but was too tired to unload so left for tomorrow.






No comments:
Post a Comment