Day 240 was another chinook day (started yesterday). Britt woke up feeling even worse so stayed home for the day to try and get better. Shaina came in with me. On the way we called Mom to wish her Happy Birthday!
Lunch found Sharon and I running errands trying to find some special ornaments for the tree for the pets we lost this year as well as more gifts on our lists. Work inundated me with many lovely gifts, I really do have a great job. I made a quick trip to the rental house to have new pantry door installed and saw the gas had jumped back up to $1.059 today from .999 yesterday :-(
After school I picked up Shaina, stopped to grab the turkey finally and few other things we will need and headed to the ranch. Quickly cooked up tacos so Shaina could eat and head off to work till 9:30. Sheldon and I got to work on outstanding projects like installing the island lights. So far I have not found the blue glass shades I want but I am looking, anyone see any?
and a clean island to boot, other than beverage :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment