Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 224 - Big Rock Brewery Xmas party

Day 224 was a busy start to the day. Shaina drove Britt to school while I took Coco to the vets since they thought it best to see her and fit her in. I stopped quick at rental to grab cables for satellite then to work. I was not there long when Telus called at 10 to say they were there ready to hook up phone. I stopped and got Coco who was plagued with what they hoped was gastritis (inflammation of stomach lining) and ran to let him in.  While he was installing the line, Gienow showed up with the replacement screen which ended up the same size :-(

by 11 I was back at work and over my lunch hour I tried to update the blog from move in day. UGH painful as only can upload one photo then refresh each time. At 3:15 I met Kaylin and Sheldon at the ranch and it was off to Big Rock Brewery Xmas party
check out racoon in background below
Kaylin was then kind enough to drive us to Costco for returns and shopping, Lululemon for her return and then Home Depot for returns. She drove us to the ranch getting us home by 10 pm. Once home I gave Coco her 2nd pill of the day. Soon after she vomited and we found the culprit of her illness..garbage! So after $110 in vet charges and pills we find that the hoover was into garbage and indeed gave herself a belly ache!

It was Hawaii 5-0 and then bed but sadly I did not fall asleep until after 3:15 only to be awoken by S's alarm at 6:15, boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment