Day 249 was no work Friday! Both Sheldon and I took the day off and us and the girls slept till 10:30!!! That was awesome and well needed. Once up we all cleaned and prepared for company. Sheldon headed to the dump while the girls and I tidied the house. Once back home he put up a snow fence dog run.
look at the brown fields in back :-( darn chinook taking all our snow cover
carrot sharing
feel the love
dog run starting
and more, then the fence partially up but then the guests arrived
Our good friends, the Illingworth's from UK arrived at 4 after a great Canadian ski adventure. we had a great visit,. I had made the girls request of hamburger soup and we had many appetizers. Shaina again had to leave early to head to work for 5-9:30, of course she stayed to watch a movie at a friends but should be home soon as she had France practice at 10 am in Millarville.
the fellows who originally drug the log up from the river with it in place
the charming Illingworth family!
kids minus Kaylin who had to work
No comments:
Post a Comment