I unpacked many kitchen boxes and set up the computer. Amber's mom dropped off more clothes since she was staying to go to hitmen game with the crew. The girls rode the quad a bit and then got working on the projects. At 1:30 I stopped at my work before heading to Bangles for my "spa day" massage and facial.
Of course it went longer than planned so I had to rush some Tim's to Shaina at 5 who was working from 2-9 today and had not debit card. It was then to the ranch where Sheldon, Britt, Amber, Dale and Vance (they arrived at 4:30) were ready to head to the game by 5:30. Mya and I made kraft dinner for supper, gave her a bath and washed a load of clothes since the poor little girl was car sick on the way here. I sealed the grout in ensuite and the granite in half bath with her supervision.
Ron dropped off a cord of wood around 7 and hand bombed it neatly under the stairs. Talk about service, great horse deal trade for bales.
Shaina was home just after 9 so her, Mya and I watched Harry Potter in my bed.
The boys got home just before 11! Vance was number one Hitman fan who won in a shoot out in the end.






No comments:
Post a Comment