Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 231 - Fog rolls in, car comes out

Day 231 - regular day of school and work with me driving both girls to school due to no car for Shaina. I spent my noon hour updating the blog then after work met Shaina at the town house to let her in to clean. I also picked up the microwave and few other left stuff. Then off home where I stopped to get a snap of the Mercury.
Very lucky girl, steep ditch, icy busy road and the "boat" just spun around and sailed safely down not hitting a fence either.

the world junior hockey ticket books
This was sunset but soon after the fog rolled in heavy.
Sheldon met the tow truck there around six and they managed to get it out. Thanks to Auntie and AMA too. we ran Shaina her car to work but since so foggy and icy she asked us to stay and drive her home so we grabbed a chai tea and went Christmas light touring. Picking her up at 9:20 pm and made the slow trek back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment