Day 226 found Britt up early riding the bus with Shelby after planning last night to do that. Wow, the bus picks her up at 7:35 AM. Shaina drove to school alone (and staying for work after school) and I to work.
At lunch, Sharon, Coreena and I went shopping for the Kids Xmas party bags grabbing lunch at Tims.
After work I headed home, Britt had Hannah come home with her off the bus. Today was not as cold as forecast, yay!
I lit a fire and continued to unbox and organize the house. Yes this is going to be a long process especially when plans are to set up Christmas opening even more boxes :-) I cooked up supper and served it once Shaina was home from work at 6:45, Hannah stayed as our guest. Her Mom came around 8 for a tour and visit. Sheldon headed to town to get the large TV stand having Craig pop over to help him load and anything left in the garage. He was home by 9 as Rhonda and Hannah were leaving, and loaded more firewood up to the house.
Shaina was flogged to tidy her room with threat of not attending winter formal tomorrow if not done. She managed to get some done. Then her and Sheldon moved in a few items from the storage trailer, one her VERY large toy box.



No comments:
Post a Comment