Since the ladies at work had errands, I spent my lunch hour putting together the party bags and delivering them. Kinda got me in the Christmas spirit! May get that tree up after all.
here is about half of them, I had delivered half before I snapped the photo.
After work I headed home while Sheldon had an ex ray then a massage! lucky him :-) Britt had Amber for a sleepover planning to work on 2 school projects tomorrow.
Evening was more hauling in sfurniture and boxes from storage trailer in order to find bedding for our weekend guests, unboxing and organizing. Sheldon put in the stair lights after supper.
brought the desk in to set up office
stairs all installed, now need the face plates put on..after we buy them :-)Kevin's work from the other day, all TV set up but audio to go - they are all wires up to the right
Shaina all ready for winter formal, photo taken at friends house where the group got ready
pretty ladies ready for the big night out!









No comments:
Post a Comment