Day 233 was much warmer to -2. Over lunch I ran to pickup farm fresh eggs I found online, dog food and another Christmas present! So very excited about that. Planning to spend all Friday doing the rest.
At work I had to leave a course early to meet the Efirehose guys at 3 to set up our internet!!!!!! OH HAPPY DAY! however after it taking an hour and half and finally getting it up, I found it was a one port option, router for wireless is our responsibility!! Good grief!! I threw on ribs for supper and they proceeded to boil over, ran down the back of the stove and out the front pooling on the hardwood. The lovely large wood we got will only burn after 100 kindling sticks and 2X4's get it going. It was a beer necessary afternoon :-)
While they sat internet up, I arranged the already out of sorts pantry.
Sheldon arrived home in time to get the low down on the internet set up as it is ran across the yard to a temporary pole later to be installed on the yard light. This will require spring so for now it will be flagged and hope no ones drives over the cable. A lady came and collected about 50 of my unpacked boxes which made a huge improvement in the garage. I had taken in a car full for her this AM too. Britt went to Hannah's on the bus and Shaina cleaned the town house after school then went to work from 5-9:30.
After supper, Sheldon headed to town to do last minutes touches on town house then meet new tenants at 7 to do walk thru and give key. I sat down and got busy catching up on couple weeks worth of accounting and sent out email changes.
The panther with new windshield on and tuned to go


No comments:
Post a Comment