Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 247 & 248- back to work for me

Day 247 had a 9 am wake up for me :-) Sheldon of course was gone by 6:30 as usual. However I did manage to get to work by 10 and get stuff done. The afternoon I spent time stocking up on boxing week bargains some of which was candy oriented :-). Back at the ranch I found Britt just relaxing and enjoying the time off curled up in my bed watching her cooking shows.

Hard to believe we have been living in the house for one month now!

Once home from work and after slamming a cold beer, Sheldon and I packed up returns and headed to the city. Costco and Bed store, Wendy's for a gourmet supper and then to another world cup game. As we were walking to the saddledome, Sheldon said, "sure hope I brought the right tickets!" after a quick look, he found nope, he brought the night before's that we had no one go to!! Thank goodness the ticket office was able to reprint the correct ones. Russia won 3-1 over Slovakia in a very good game. When we arrived home at 11 pm, we found all 3 girls in our bed, watching TV, doing hair and eating! LOL guess everyone enjoys that comfy bed!

Day 248 was sort of a repeat with me and Sheldon off to work, me spending afternoon doing a few errands, washing my car since the chinook weather has the roads dry and some banking. Back at the ranch Shannon and Shaina had rode 2 of the horses and were hanging out while Britt was once again planted in our bed watching more cooking shows! If only she would implement this knowledge and use our new kitchen!
After work Sheldon installed the gas line and barbeque.
Shaina and a friend headed off to the world junior game at 7 after a yummy steak supper Britt prepared. She made creamy cheesy baked potatoes, marinated steak with a secret ingredient (HP sauce) and sauteed spinach!!
 Sheldon and I watched the Hangover II while Britt reloaded her ipod. fairly good night had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment