Homemade Shower Cleaner Step #1: Pour any amount of white vinegar into a plastic spray bottle {I started with about 6 oz.} Step #2: Heat it up in the microwave until very warm. {you do NOT need to reheat it every time you want to clean your showers} Step #3: Pour the same amount of Dawn dish soap into the spray bottle. Step #4: Put the top of the spray bottle on and gently shake until they are combined.
I made the mistake of spraying all on and washing but not when getting in the shower. I think it will clean brilliantly but would be easier if you do while in the shower. I cooked up a batch of home made granola for Sheldon. For supper is was the second last package of home made deer/beef sausage, how sad for us all. It is a favorite. Even had to send some in to Kaylin each time we have some.
Britt had badminton after school. Sheldon went in to get her and her saddle left in Stouts trailer after work. Once home she reclused to the basement for the entire night just coming up for supper. :-)
In the evening the wind finally let up so Sheldon and Diego started out for a walk and I joined then with Coco. I found lots of things needing to be done at the shed area so added to my to do list. Back at the house it was relaxing time for reading, TV, computer time and bath for Sheldon. I had a shower and washed off all the cleaner and wow does it work. Try it, I made 1 1/2 cups of each and that will last a bit but you can make smaller batch to try. The glass shower gleamed when done and I did both sinks. Sheldon used it to wash out the bath tub and it too sparkles.
Shaina worked from after school till nine then stopped at home to do dish detail and grab clothes and headed back to town to stay with Kaylin who text begging me to allow as she is so lonely and getting less work shifts at the station.
Today was day 25 of Diego coming to the ranch and just finished his first 16 KG bag of dog food :-) better than the 15 days they said a bag would last on average.
Today was day 25 of Diego coming to the ranch and just finished his first 16 KG bag of dog food :-) better than the 15 days they said a bag would last on average.


No comments:
Post a Comment