Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 325 - last day of work for a bit

Day 325 was forecast to be 18 but only made it to 15 and with limited sun and lots of WIND again, yuck. Shaina un blanketed the two horses from last night and took Diego for wee walk before heading to school. Today was my last day of full work as break up has hit. Tomorrow Sheldon and I have Encana Friday off. Next week the girls from work and I are off to a course in Calgary and are excited to do some shopping. Perhaps I can get a grad dress before Shaina. :-)

After work I washed my car who was in dire need of that and stopped to restock the beer supply. Back at the ranch I began to go thru emails and update the blog as well as dreaded accounting since it is 15th of the month.

Shaina stayed in town, heading to the city for a movie then sleeping over at Kaylin's while Britt came home on the bus. Her night consisted of feeding the ponies and watching her hours of PVR'd shows. (takes after Auntie A) Sheldon took Diego for quick quad run, took another run at a frozen area of horse "crap" and tried to repair his vent break but bought the wrong type of plastic elbow so is on hold till finds right one.

After a yummy roast pork supper it was back to blog and accounting for me, TV for Britt and taxes for Sheldon.

No comments:

Post a Comment