Day 322 was back to work and school. After arriving at work, I remembered I left my flat iron on so came home to turn off. It had warmed a bit so I decided to tie Diego outside on front porch for the day. I stopped quick after work to see Asher before they leave for Mexico tomorrow and dropped Amanda's prize to her at work. Much to my surprise when I arrived home after work I found this.
Isn't that funny, and look at the knot I originally had as a square knot? It was just held by the end, All he had to do was move and he would have been loose. What a good boy. Anyway, he and I then went for a perimeter walk followed by a quad run. Shaina worked after school till 9pm. Once home after rising the bus, Britt and D played a bit of chuck it ball then fed her horses. Did I mention Diego loves the horse mixed food? :-)
I made fried chicken and quinoa for supper and Kaylin joined us after her day of babysitting Asher. Our neighbors Matt and Marissa wanted to meet Diego and see the house so they popped over at 7 for a visit. After they left, Sheldon took him for a quad run. All the girls spent the night watching bachelor finale with Kaylin heading home after midnight.

No comments:
Post a Comment