Day 320 was a beautiful day, so Sheldon and I took our steaming tea with us for the morning perimeter walk with Diego. Fantastic warm sunshine and tea! By 11:30 it was time to load up and head to polox practice across the road. Britt and Shaina headed home just after 3 to shower and head to town where Britt worked at 4:30 and Shaina went to Bangles to have her hair done for the Target`s ladies night fashion show. Kaylin and Aaron were kind enough to come take Diego for a quad run during practice. Lesley followed us home after practice and enjoyed a few cold beer on the deck watching the horses integrate. Her and I would soon be off to the ladies night but not before snacks and a pizza supper. Dale and Vance, who were staying the night for hockey the next day, arrived in time for the supper too and a quick visit before Amanda picked us up at just after 7 pm. Travis, Craig and Asher joined the fellows for a night of beverages and socializing.
At target, we enjoyed a great evening with many display from scentsy to saladmaster pots and pans and everything in between. There was lots of scrumptious food and drinks and we even took in a sample yoga class and watched a burlesque demo. There were draws and both Amanda and I were lucky enough to win something although I have yet to see mine. I do know Lynda kept the bangles gift certificate. :-) The fashion show was near the end and Shaina and her friends did a great job modelling clothes and swimwear. After the show Lesley and I along with a few other gals headed to the Station for a few more cocktails. Lynda was kind enough to give us a ride home and took a house tour too. Shaina stayed overnight with Kaylin to go boarding the next day.
Day 321 was a very lazy day especially since the time changed ahead too. Dale, Vance, Lesley and us had coffee tea and a nice visit before Dale and Vance headed to Indus for the big hockey game. Sheldon ran Britt to work at noon. Lesley and I loaded up her horses and she was off to lessons soon after. SHeldon worked on his skid steer in the afternoon. By 2, Dale was back after Oyen came out victorious and won the banner. They visited for an hour and half and then headed home. Sheldon and I loaded up Diego and went to help the neighbors with a loose horse who had it contained by then. Sheldon ran to get Britt who was done early at 3:30. After a beautiful day on the Nakiska ski hill with Travis, Kaylin, Shaina and Aaron came out to join us for the most delicious steak supper. Later Sheldon and I took Diego for a big walk in the dark.
check out the facial hair!
one of my favorite little men!!

No comments:
Post a Comment