After work I did dog doo detail, then whipped up a batch of puffed wheat squares for tomorrow nights spaghetti supper fundraiser for the Eastern Canada trip. It was now sunny and gorgeous out. Shaina went and caught horses, groomed and tacked them up while I finished blog updating. Once home of the bus, Britt grabbed her horse too. I caught Beck to jog with us and off we went. It was a quick round as they all had spring fever and wanted to run full out. By now Sheldon arrived home from work so he saddled up Beck and we all went out to condition and work on some ball & racquet skills.
After un tacking, I went into the house to prepare shake and bake chicken with rice, veggies and home made coleslaw. It was delicious! Ray the tile guy stopped to quote the outside rock work needed. Exciting to think the outside will be coming along soon. Kaylin came out for supper too and around 7:15 we all headed to town to take in the long awaited Hunger Games. This was the 3 series books Britt and I read a few years ago and the 2 older read in Jamaica. Sheldon did get in one chapter but after the movie is now planning to read them. It was a good book to movie rendition.

No comments:
Post a Comment