Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 328 - sunny Sunday

Day 328 I awoke to a lovely sunny Sunday around 9. I fed the dogs, let them out and with a hot tea, sat down to enjoy the blogs I follow. Sheldon who is still not feeling 100% slept until 10:30 and then moved to tub for hot bath. Last weekend, Lesley suggested oregano oil will cure any cold like symptoms, so I bought some and gave some to Sheldon last night. Upon giving him more this am, I tried it, BEYUCK!! that tastes crazy. I did manage to ease it with my tea and now it tastes like pizza in my mouth so lets see how it really works.
Britt was slow moving but eventually by 11 or so she was up and went and took the blankets off horses.
 


After a hardy lunch of toasted bacon and tomato sandwiches with fried eggs made by Sheldon, I headed out to trim feet. First up was Julio which took an hour to fine tune his feet. Thank goodness the snow softened them up. Yesterday I worked on them too but they were sooooooo hard. Britt then came out to assist me. She caught Pepper who was an easy trim since his feet are really coming along and he stands so well.
 and off she went to fetch next contestant Daisy
 Sheldon got up from his after lunch nap and loaded up the old  bale/ tree pile
 which was a real eyesore
Kevin stopped out and hooked up the phone jack in the computer room. Sheldon also filled in the sink area around septic tank and future garden area.

Britt and I continued with Daisy and then KD. Diego was on constant alert and sat well with the horses. Coco on the other hand spent her entire outdoor time cleaning up crap! on her face! :-) It clouded over and was a bit chilly by late afternoon. At 4 I came in to put the roast on and shower up. Shaina and Kaylin had gone to the city for the day on phone and shopping run. They arrived at the house around 5 and we all enjoyed a nice family Sunday supper.

After supper, the girls cleaned up and we relaxed by the fire watching TV. (all at different TV's but none the less :-))




No comments:

Post a Comment