Day 329 found girls off to school and Sheldon work, today was the start of break up for us at work. I only will be going in now for 2-3 days a week with Monday and Friday being days off for sure. Good time to get the list going for spring work. Dawning Sheldon's coveralls over my pj's and adding coat and mitts, the dogs and i took off for our morning walk. HOLY COW it was brisk. We made it around in half an hour. Then it was time to get packed for a safety course held in Calgary. Sharon is planning on picking me up at 4:15 and then we stop to get Coreena and we are off to Swizzlesticks spa for a spa treatment. This has been put off for almost a year and a half so we are all excited to go. I am having the body and sole ritual.. YAHOO!! Then we will go check in to the famous Palliser Hotel for the next 3 nights!! Yes this is a big perk and the most job excitement in forever.! It seems the last hotel rooms were full and I am slated to get a fancy high end room, will post photos if I do!
Until, I am home, the blog will be very quiet! Have a great week! See you back here Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment