Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 330 - first day of safety course

the spa day was so very enjoyable yesterday. We checked in late to the hotel just after 8 and decided to eat in the lounge. It was an ok steak sandwich but good paralyzers. All us girls hit our rooms and watched TV at 10 and tried to get a good nights sleep.

On day 330, I was up early before the wake up call and even ironed my pants! What the heck :-) But I had a tea tray delivered by 6:45 and once ready I stopped at the penthouse lounge for a scrumptious breakfast. By 7:45 I met the girls and off to the course we went from 8-5. They served lunch in the course of wraps, veggies, fruit and desserts.
 along with the tea tray was 2 newspapers and my boots shined!
healthy at its best, then found the course offered breakfast too
 the list of gold room features
 and the personalized welcome card
 After the course ended, I returned to the penthouse where hors d' oeuvres were served
not once but twice where I filled these plates and took to the girls where we enjoyed snacks and cold refreshments after our first long day of learning. We then went out shopping, I found 2 dresses and shoes for graduation so felt relived. I brought the purchases back to the hotel room then we set out for a late supper at the Saltlik. It was very delicious but after a day of great dining and being so late, we all opted for a light salad and soup supper. Back at the hotel Sharon made her way to bed still feeling her cold effects, Coreena and I visited and enjoyed night caps in my room till just after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment