Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 332 - final day of the course

Day 332 - was my last day in hotel paradise. The tea, papers and shined boots arrived and I was again up before the wake up call and ironing pants.
 this breakfast, I added sausage. The food offered each day was incredible both breakfast and happy hour.
 blurry shot capturing me enjoying my last breakfast
and outside the snow started to fall. The course started at 8 sharp and by 11:40 I left to check out :-(. We girls hauled the bags to the car and headed back to the pizza lunch offered. The course wrapped up early, just after 3 allowing us to get on the road before rush hour and while light out. By now the snow had stopped which was good but it sure was dreary. We stopped to grab a Tims for ride home and we were off. I was home at 4:30 just as Sheldon was driving to town to pick up Britt from badminton practice. I cooked up a good home cooked meal of steel head trout, rice and veggies. The sun finally peeked out, oh happy day.
 I took this of the sunshine and the harrowed fields in back ground
think it is time for new bale, Bird had to giraffe stance it to get the hay that blew out fence line. Before I took the photo she was almost doing the splits, then she heard the door open.

Shaina had stayed in for a spring dance and stayed the night at Emily's while Britt had Hannah and Brooke over for a girls sleepover that went on way into the early morning. Sheldon was not feeling well all week, today he was getting worse so it was a relaxing night to catch up on missed TV shows via PVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment