Coco and her body guard
he loves snow, below my non winning tim's cup and Diego
He, Coco and I headed out for a perimeter walk in the gorgeous sun shine. I was lucky enough to enjoy a tim's chai. Once back at the house, Coco and I jumped on the quad and it was off for a 15 minute run for the big guy. By now he was tired and as we headed back to the house, we saw Sheldon and Darren had arrived home form work. Darren was eager to meet Diego and a warm reception Diego gave. He moved to the deck to relax after the hard work in the sun. Britt had badminton try outs after school and Shaina worked 3:30-9. Sheldon began hanging the light we picked up Friday while we enjoyed a frosty beer.
At 5, Britt called needing a ride for her and Hannah. Since it was so nice, I took the truck and found that backing into the dirt pile gave Diego the height needed to jump into the lifted Chev. He enjoyed the ride to town and once in town limits the window rolled down for coco so both got some "wind". On the way home, we stopped to say hi to Shaina at work. We dropped Hannah off and then ventured home to cook supper.
After supper we finished hanging the dining light, not sure it is bright enough and the silver is shiny rather than brushed. I worked on accounting and updating blogs while Britt did dishes and watched TV. Sheldon too found a TV to watch.
guard dogs thru a dirty window
here the light is all up, not sue the shiny silver works, what do you think?






No comments:
Post a Comment