the in floor fellow leveled the main tub and is preparing tap installation
In the afternoon, Kaylin and Aaron hauled out another truck load of boxes and returned with her goodies as they found a place to rent as of Saturday. It did help us organize the garage so she could get her boxes all in. I did major packing and posting of free and sale items online.
After work Sheldon did some returns and dropped 4 boxes at the take it or leave it - the most fantastic place in town. you can drop off stuff for others any time open and it goes right away usually as there are always shoppers there. Britt and I jumped in and we headed to the ranch. First order of business was to decide on stucco color OMG.. so hard but i went with the original color I picked on the left, wicker basket.
I gave Julio his medicine and the other horses a treat of oats while Britt rode Shaina's horse while gone.
Rob the framer popped out and removed the wall at bottom of stairs and built a landing in the garage.. just like that! stairs to be ordered and a rail installed later
I did my usual clean up of the site, my goodness stuff accumulates and blows around the yard. I cleaned up wood after Rob's build and swept the garage. The cleaning never ends. LOL
Sheldon graded the road and then checked skid steer bolts and found another one sheared off so repairs were the nights order of business
Britt took a load of rail ends to the pit then scooped loose hay into the quad trailer and fed the fatty pen, who were super thrilled, oats and hay in one day!! they went to heaven. Finally the repair was done and we headed to town for supper at 9!
No comments:
Post a Comment